Robots!

Forum for discussing DCC RPG characters, classes, and character-related subjects.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Robots!

Post by ragboy »

I'm working through each class and making slight tweaks to make an "all new" class. Essentially, that class with a new skin. The Robot class is a bit more than that, but its essentially a wizard with some clerical powers and (eventually) a plasma cannon. Heavily inspired by the Robot class in ASE by Patrick Wetmore.

Let me know what you think!
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Robots!

Post by Skars »

I think this is great! I'm going to have to toy around with some ideas to bring one in with the patron Logos :P
aesdana
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by aesdana »

Why is your link no longer available ?
ragboy
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by ragboy »

Not sure what happened to it.

Here it is again: http://mysticbull.blogspot.com/2014/04/robot.html
AKA Paul Wolfe
The Mystic Bull: Check out our two FREE prehistoric adventures: The Steading of the Nergalites AND The Tribe of Ogg and the Gift of Suss
In the Prison of the Squid Sorcerer (PDF) and softcover: 12 Short Adventures for DCC!
The God-Seed Awakens: 3rd Level Adventure for DCC. New patron, new spells, lots of new monsters and the living weapons of the Empire of Thal!
My Gamer Profile
aesdana
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by aesdana »

Thanks !
Skyscraper
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Skyscraper »

Nice!
Maledict Brothbreath, level 4 warrior, STR 16 (+2) AGI 7 (-1) STA 12 PER 9 INT 10 LUCK 15 (+1), AC: 16 Refl: +1 Fort: +2 Will: +1; lawful; Armor of the Lion and Lily's Blade.

Brother Sufferus, level 4 cleric, STR 13 (+1) AGI 15 (+1) STA 11 PER 13 (+1) INT 10 LUCK 9, AC: 11 (13 if wounded, 15 if down to half hit points), Refl: +3 Fort: +2 Will: +3, chaotic, Robe of the Faith, Scourge of the Maimed One, Darts of Pain.

Return to “Characters”