Ala Al'Din, Sultin of the Djinn

Discussion of all things magical for DCC RPG -- "Let the Phlogiston take you where it will..."

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

EyvindHaraldsen
Ill-Fated Peasant

Ala Al'Din, Sultin of the Djinn

Post by EyvindHaraldsen »

So, as I finally had the opportunity to start up a DCC campaign, I've been working overtime at developing new patrons. Most of them are, admittedly, not very good, and I wouldn't feel comfortable sharing them with strangers. At least one of them, however, I feel is pretty good, or at least good enough that I feel comfortable sharing it, even if all I get in response is constructive criticism. So, I present to you, rules of having as your patorn Ala Al'Din, Sultan of the Djinn. I apologize it's ahead of time that it is a boring word document instead of a fancy pdf with pictures, but I am not artist, and still wanted to toss the rules out there.

Link.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: Ala Al'Din, Sultin of the Djinn

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but DCC is very much a DIY aesthetic. You should never feel the need to apologize for sharing with the community!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.

Return to “Magic and Spells”