Secrets of the World Harvesters - DCC KS- ends 4.4.2019

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Secrets of the World Harvesters - DCC KS- ends 4.4.2019

Post by Rotten »

Purple Pirate Games presents:

Secrets of the World Harvesters - Ends as of 4/4/2019 - DCC compatible

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pu ... he%20world

This adventure and setting guide is complete and ready to print.

This is my project. If you have any questions, ask here or on the Kickstarter page. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by Rotten on Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Secrets of the World Harvesters - DCC Kickstarter - 3.5.

Post by Rotten »

We are funded. Thank you, everyone. Just got back from Gary Con. It was a great convention, heavily represented by DCC & MCC as it has been for many years.

Please consider backing or sharing. :)
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

I think I need this based on the artwork in that second panel alone!

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Rotten »

Thank you. You will find about 90% of the 45 illustrations in the book were drawn by the same artist.

Also, I’m planning to release a free to everyone PDF character sheet once the project hits its first stretch goal. The front side of the character sheet is already posted.
Attachments
A84721CB-6A94-4F4A-95EC-73EA6D391DF1.jpeg
A84721CB-6A94-4F4A-95EC-73EA6D391DF1.jpeg (144.75 KiB) Viewed 28319 times
Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Secrets of the World Harvesters - DCC KS- ends 4.4.2019

Post by Rotten »

This ends in a few days. I will continue to add class-specific character sheets as they are finished.

Long term, the character sheets can be found at http://www.purplepirategames.com
Mat Mobile
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: L'abyss

Post by Mat Mobile »

I backed this Kickstarter and it is super cool!

The only issue I have is that, per page 14, "The characters should be residents of the village of Halbrinks, with an emotional attachment to the village and its inhabitants. They should be level 1, having survived a funnel (or freshly generated), and just beginning to become familiar with their newfound abilities."

Having already started a campaign, I can't just jump right in this one and it's going to be a while before I start a new campaign. Of course, eventually I'll find a way to get my players to run this adventure but it would be really convenient to have 0 level funnel situated around Halbrinks.

Basically, it's not a complaint, just a request to for the next adventure in this setting to be a 0 level funnel.
Rotten
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Rotten »

Mat Mobile,

I missed this post. Thanks for the feedback. A funnel is in the works as a prequel. I'm not sure when it will be ready, but I will Kickstart it once it is written and illustrated completely. It is being penned by another author, so the timing is a bit unpredictable.

In other news, I just released some SotWH themed DCC character sheets as PWYW on Drivethru. Also a version that isn't SotWH themed.

Thank you so much for being a backer.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”