Transylvanian Adventures Status

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

RandomScrubPDX
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Smuggler's Run Gaming

Transylvanian Adventures Status

Post by RandomScrubPDX »

Greetings from the past.. I just discovered DCC and begin listening through the catalog of Spellburn podcasts. I'm currently at the end of 2013. I just listened to the episode w/ the creator of Transylvanian Adventures and all the great memories of playing Ravenloft were re-stoked. I was hoping to be able to find a slew of TA materials to comb through for a new group I want to start, but alas it appears nothing was printed after the original campaign supplement. I think I know the answer, but can someone confirm what the status of TA?

One more question.. how do you run zero level funnels for TA?

Anyway.. thanks for the information. Seems like 2014 is going to be a good year for DCC and Spellburn.
Ceronomus
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: Dungeon Games - Estero, FL

Re: Transylvanian Adventures Status

Post by Ceronomus »

Only the core book and a single adventure were ever published for Transylvanian Adventures. There are rumblings that it may make a comeback, but nothing confirmed.
herecomethejudge
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Transylvanian Adventures Status

Post by herecomethejudge »

This, Umerica, and MCC/Terra A.D. all need more adventures! (Umerica especially since there is so much source material -- like 1000 pages between the CUaBM comp, the gazeteer, the Survival Guide, etc.!) I am still getting my feet wet in DCC, but when I do, this is where I plan to start (at least unofficially) since there clearly is need.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”