[Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pexx
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Games Workshop

[Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

Post by Pexx »

Howdy, Frog God Games the makers of Swords and Wizardry, Rappan Athuk, Tomb of Abysthor, and Slumbering Tsar just launched their official discord server. I would like to invite you to come join us to talk about Swords and Wizardry, 5th Edition, Pathfinder, Starfinder and other Frog God Game products.

We have voice channels for pickup games as well. Lots of free content and resources.

Step 1.) Go here https://discordapp.com/download
Step 2.) Click which is best for you Windows, Mac, Android, IOS, or Linux and download it.
Step 3.) Once it has finished downloading click the + button surrounded by a dotted circle on the left hand side
Step 4.) Click the Join a Server button and copy and paste this into it https://discord.gg/HKUZfUv
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: [Frog God Games] Official Discord Server

Post by GnomeBoy »

This is the DCC RPG Third Party Publishers section of the Forum.

That would be for publishers that are putting out DCC RPG material, which there appears to be none on your site. DCC is not listed as a system Frog God publishes for...

So have I missed something, or is this just spam?
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Pexx
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Games Workshop

Post by Pexx »

Gnomeboy my apologies, this seemed like the best place to put this. Is there another forum section I should place this in? I will gladly move it to there.
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Pexx wrote:Gnomeboy my apologies, this seemed like the best place to put this. Is there another forum section I should place this in? I will gladly move it to there.
Hey there, I think the "d20/D&D Conversation" forum is probably the most applicable for this content.

http://www.goodman-games.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=16

Cheers!
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

No worries. Not upset, just shooting straight. And wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something, i.e. a DCC connection.

I mean, the forum section is in part for advertising products.

Maybe I shouldn't have used "spam", which in my head is synonymous with advertising -- but with reflection I suppose not everyone sees it that way. Sorry about that.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”