Lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals now available

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals now available

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Humans! The Lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals is now available for your PDF consuming pleasure. This tale of seaside intrigue was written by community favorite Anne Hunter with art by FRK Pyron and a cool map courtesy of Stefan Poag. It can be played standalone or as a bridge adventure between the events of Attack of the Frawgs and The Haunting of Larvik Island.

The blazing beacon from the lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals used to be visible on every cloudless night. Just above the horizon line, the brightest star in the sky, a sleepless eye, slowly winking on and off as it rotated between Sagewood and the sea. After weeks of fog and rain, last night was clear… and the lighthouse was dark.

The town council of Sagewood meets and decides you must go to the lighthouse and discover what’s gone wrong! There are portents that someone—or something—wanted the light- house extinguished. It is up to you to uncover the mystery and see what has befallen the residents at the lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals.

PDF is available now at DriveThruRPG. The print version will be available from the Goodman Games store in a couple weeks.

Pickup your copy today.

tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Lighthouse at Shipbreaker Shoals now available

Post by tovokas »

This is a cool little adventure well suited for con play, since it looks on first read that it would easily fit into a 3-4 hour window. And most of us can always use a fun little seaside village/personalities to drop into the campaign when needed. (And its loose ties to Frawgs and Larvik Island give it 'adventure path lite' potential).
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Hey Jon, thank you of the mini-review! Glad you enjoyed it. Cheers my friend.
qstor
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by qstor »

Nice I love the artwork
"I waste it with my Hackmaster +12" Dave KODT

Twitter: @qstor2
ThickSkullAdv
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by ThickSkullAdv »

Thanks @qstor! That's all my partner FRK Pyron!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”