Support the Purple Sorcerer!

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Pesky
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Support the Purple Sorcerer!

Post by Pesky »

Hi All,

Purple Sorcerer Games is having its annual pledge drive at this link.

In order to keep all online tools and apps free, the annual drive is necessary to cover publishing costs, server costs, and testing equipment. The proposed projects for next year's web tools and Crawler's Companion are highly ambitious and epically cool. The sorcerer needs to raise less than $1000 for the entire year, which is 33 cents per member for this community (yep, this forum has 3000 members). Please go over to his site and help however you can. Depending on the pledge, you can get to prioritize what projects you want to see happen, get some free pdfs, and perhaps even win some cool memorabilia from Michael Curtis and Harley Stroh.

In the words of Ben Stiller as David Starsky as Mory Finkle..."Do it!" :D
Terry Olson
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: Support the Purple Sorcerer!

Post by tovokas »

Thanks Pesky!
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
DCCfan
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer
FLGS: The Comics Club

Post by DCCfan »

I'll help. I use the Crawlers Companion all the time and tell all my new players to download it. They all can't believe that it is free. Thank you for this great app.
"When creating your character,choose an ethical system that can justify nearly any fit of temper, greed, cowardice, or vindictiveness, for example, Chaotic Violent..."

THE PROTOCOLS, ADVANCED PROTOCOL #10
tovokas
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by tovokas »

Thanks DC Fan! I'm always thrilled to hear about folks who use and enjoy the tools, it's a privilege to be able to share it with a community that is so generous to begin with.
Jon Marr
Purple Sorcerer Games
purplesorcerer.com
Gameogre
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Gameogre »

I'll hit you up next payday as well,I don't use Crawler but my players do after I pointed you out to them! Without Crawler I doubt we would still be playing DCCRPG. Those apes lose dice more than Fleas jump off a dirty dog getting a bath!

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”