VOID HUNTERS: The Flaming Kickstarter Thread of Doooooom...

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Blood Axe
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: The Portal

Re: VOID HUNTERS: The Flaming Kickstarter Thread of Doooooom

Post by Blood Axe »

I certainly meant no offense. I was not implying anyone was dishonest. I apologize if someone took it as an insult.
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
Fildrigar
Gongfarmer

Re: VOID HUNTERS: Seventies Sci-Fi Gaming...

Post by Fildrigar »

Maxwell Luther wrote: (WTH Green Ronin? You've got a major company that can afford to print so many 400+ page full color rulebooks in one printing that you can sell them at a ridiculously low $40! Why are you on KS?)
This kind of swipe at another game company ( And one that is filled with some of the nicest people in the industry. ) is petty and makes me very much want to NEVER buy anything you produce.
Golgothmog
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Golgothmog »

Void Hunters certainly sounded interesting to me when I first heard about it...
But when I think of DCC-flavored scifi I'm hoping for something kinda wild and crazy... I'm certainly not thinking 'hard' 70s science fiction (if I wanted that I'd just go play Traveller or GURPS Space).

I hope VH will keep the humor and crazy vibe of DCC... I noticed that the original Rogue Trader game is listed in the Appendix N for the game and that's certainly some wild and kooky stuff... and I'd much prefer that feel than yet another attempt to recreate 'Aliens'.
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Despite the, uhh....clusterpoop...that this thread seems to have become, I fully intend to support you for this product, whether via a crowdfunding method or by purchasing online/in a FLGS.

I enjoyed BotA, and expect to enjoy VH as well. :)

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”