Goodman Games

Fan Forums
It is currently Mon May 20, 2019 9:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:36 am 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Hello

I am a little confused on Appendix N Adventures from Brave Halfling Publishing. If I order what will I get and when? Are they out yet? I do NOT want pds. I want but the REAL thing...quality print versions.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:41 am 

Look at the 3PP Product Listing thread, in particular my last post. It contains a listing of everything that has been released by third party publishers for DCC to date, including the Appendix N adventures thus far released (and sold via DTRPG/RPGNow).

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:20 am 
Cold-Hearted Immortal

MrHemlocks wrote:
Hello

I am a little confused on Appendix N Adventures from Brave Halfling Publishing. If I order what will I get and when? Are they out yet? I do NOT want pds. I want but the REAL thing...quality print versions.

PDF versions of various adventures are currently out; I am not sure when physical copies will ship.

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:03 am 
Wild-Eyed Zealot

I'm not sure physical version are still available. He was selling subscriptions from his online store, but he was planning on shutting that down shortly. You can see more information over here.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:38 am 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

funkaoshi wrote:
I'm not sure physical version are still available. He was selling subscriptions from his online store, but he was planning on shutting that down shortly. You can see more information over here.

I sent him a few emails but never a reply. Hope he answers soon :?

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 4:33 pm 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Hey MrHemlocks,

I am sorry, but I have received so many emails lately that I am having trouble responding to all of them.

You can still order a 2013 Appendix N Adventures subscription on the BHP website and you will get modules #1-#5 in both pdf and print form. The pdfs for modules #1-#4 are available and the print versions of modules #1 & #2 are ready (and shipping).

I am trying to update the BHP website to make that clearer.

Link: http://bravehalfling.com/page9.html

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 5:28 am 
Cold-Hearted Immortal

FLGS: Fair Game
Dumb question, John -- I've been getting various e-mails from your kickstarter as well as some others and so it's hard to keep them all straight, but I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten around to downloading any of the PDF modules so far and am not 100% certain that I have all of the old updates.

Will there be a "master download" e-mail somewhere along the line that can allow me to catch up?

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:12 am 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:
Hey MrHemlocks,

I am sorry, but I have received so many emails lately that I am having trouble responding to all of them.

You can still order a 2013 Appendix N Adventures subscription on the BHP website and you will get modules #1-#5 in both pdf and print form. The pdfs for modules #1-#4 are available and the print versions of modules #1 & #2 are ready (and shipping).

John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:39 pm 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

finarvyn wrote:
Dumb question, John -- I've been getting various e-mails from your kickstarter as well as some others and so it's hard to keep them all straight, but I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten around to downloading any of the PDF modules so far and am not 100% certain that I have all of the old updates.

Will there be a "master download" e-mail somewhere along the line that can allow me to catch up?

I will have a master download page for folks to catch up on the pdfs this - provided I can have a "normal" week.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:42 pm 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

MrHemlocks wrote:
Hey MrHemlocks,

John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?

Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:34 am 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Nice, are there still plans to do The Crumbling Tower, Danger in the Sulyndri Forest, The Revenge of Abudakar, Perplexing Disappearance in Brambury and the Old Isle setting? I've really enjoyed the modules so far and can't wait to see what's coming next.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 am 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Galadrin wrote:
Nice, are there still plans to do The Crumbling Tower, Danger in the Sulyndri Forest, The Revenge of Abudakar, Perplexing Disappearance in Brambury and the Old Isle setting? I've really enjoyed the modules so far and can't wait to see what's coming next.

Yes. I have MANY module texts waiting for publication. The Old Isle is part of the kickstarter, so it will be ready by early summer.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 11:18 am 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

MrHemlocks wrote:
Hey MrHemlocks,

Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:19 pm 
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

MrHemlocks wrote:

Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.[/quote]

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?[/quote]

Paypal gives me your email address and I have emailed you a link.

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 8:51 pm 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

MrHemlocks wrote:

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?[/quote]

Paypal gives me your email address and I have emailed you a link.[/quote]

Got email but not sure how to use link. When I click on link it just takes mw to the rpgnow home page. What do I copy, on link given me from bravehalfling, and where to I paste it on the rpgnow site?

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:06 pm 

Based on your response, I'm guessing you've never used DTRPG/RPGNow before. Firstly, you have to register on RPGNow. To do this, click the Log In link at the top of the page, then enter your details into the New Customer section. Then, when you've registered and are logged in, you should find that clicking on the links Brave Halfling sent you for the pdfs will take you to the respective product pages for the checkout process.

Colin

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 pm 
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Colin wrote:
Based on your response, I'm guessing you've never used DTRPG/RPGNow before. Firstly, you have to register on RPGNow. To do this, click the Log In link at the top of the page, then enter your details into the New Customer section. Then, when you've registered and are logged in, you should find that clicking on the links Brave Halfling sent you for the pdfs will take you to the respective product pages for the checkout process.

Colin

I figured it out. There was a space in the link... dis count. That messed up everything but all is fine now. I just joined the letters and retried link.