Appendix N Adventures..anyone order them ?

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Appendix N Adventures..anyone order them ?

Post by MrHemlocks »

Hello

I am a little confused on Appendix N Adventures from Brave Halfling Publishing. If I order what will I get and when? Are they out yet? I do NOT want pds. I want but the REAL thing...quality print versions.
Colin

Re: Appendix N Adventures..anyone order them ?

Post by Colin »

Look at the 3PP Product Listing thread, in particular my last post. It contains a listing of everything that has been released by third party publishers for DCC to date, including the Appendix N adventures thus far released (and sold via DTRPG/RPGNow).
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

MrHemlocks wrote:Hello

I am a little confused on Appendix N Adventures from Brave Halfling Publishing. If I order what will I get and when? Are they out yet? I do NOT want pds. I want but the REAL thing...quality print versions.
PDF versions of various adventures are currently out; I am not sure when physical copies will ship.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
funkaoshi
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by funkaoshi »

I'm not sure physical version are still available. He was selling subscriptions from his online store, but he was planning on shutting that down shortly. You can see more information over here.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

funkaoshi wrote:I'm not sure physical version are still available. He was selling subscriptions from his online store, but he was planning on shutting that down shortly. You can see more information over here.

I sent him a few emails but never a reply. Hope he answers soon :?
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Hey MrHemlocks,

I am sorry, but I have received so many emails lately that I am having trouble responding to all of them.

You can still order a 2013 Appendix N Adventures subscription on the BHP website and you will get modules #1-#5 in both pdf and print form. The pdfs for modules #1-#4 are available and the print versions of modules #1 & #2 are ready (and shipping).

I am trying to update the BHP website to make that clearer.

Link: http://bravehalfling.com/page9.html
John Adams
finarvyn
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: Fair Game, Downers Grove IL

Post by finarvyn »

Dumb question, John -- I've been getting various e-mails from your kickstarter as well as some others and so it's hard to keep them all straight, but I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten around to downloading any of the PDF modules so far and am not 100% certain that I have all of the old updates.

Will there be a "master download" e-mail somewhere along the line that can allow me to catch up?
Marv / Finarvyn
DCC Minister of Propaganda; Deputized 6/8/11 (over 11 years of SPAM bustin'!)
DCC RPG playtester 2011, DCC Lankhmar trivia contest winner 2015; OD&D player since 1975

"The worthy GM never purposely kills players' PCs, He presents opportunities for the rash and unthinking players to do that all on their own."
-- Gary Gygax
"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
-- Dave Arneson
"Misinterpreting the rules is a shared memory for many of us"
-- Joseph Goodman
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:Hey MrHemlocks,

I am sorry, but I have received so many emails lately that I am having trouble responding to all of them.

You can still order a 2013 Appendix N Adventures subscription on the BHP website and you will get modules #1-#5 in both pdf and print form. The pdfs for modules #1-#4 are available and the print versions of modules #1 & #2 are ready (and shipping).

John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

finarvyn wrote:Dumb question, John -- I've been getting various e-mails from your kickstarter as well as some others and so it's hard to keep them all straight, but I'm pretty sure I haven't gotten around to downloading any of the PDF modules so far and am not 100% certain that I have all of the old updates.

Will there be a "master download" e-mail somewhere along the line that can allow me to catch up?
I will have a master download page for folks to catch up on the pdfs this - provided I can have a "normal" week.
John Adams
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

MrHemlocks wrote:

John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?
Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.
John Adams
Galadrin
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Galadrin »

Nice, are there still plans to do The Crumbling Tower, Danger in the Sulyndri Forest, The Revenge of Abudakar, Perplexing Disappearance in Brambury and the Old Isle setting? I've really enjoyed the modules so far and can't wait to see what's coming next.
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Galadrin wrote:Nice, are there still plans to do The Crumbling Tower, Danger in the Sulyndri Forest, The Revenge of Abudakar, Perplexing Disappearance in Brambury and the Old Isle setting? I've really enjoyed the modules so far and can't wait to see what's coming next.
Yes. I have MANY module texts waiting for publication. The Old Isle is part of the kickstarter, so it will be ready by early summer.
John Adams
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:
MrHemlocks wrote:

Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

MrHemlocks wrote:John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?
Thanks. :) The print versions will go out in two shipments. My wife and I are working on the first shipment, but we have about 650 of these orders to ship, so it may take us a few weeks. The seconf shipment will go out in a couple of months. I will send you the pdf coupons.[/quote]

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?[/quote]

Paypal gives me your email address and I have emailed you a link.
John Adams
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:
MrHemlocks wrote:John, I will buy the Appendix N Adventures subscription tomorrow. So look for it :) Also, when will the print versions be sent out and how and will I also get the pdfs?

I sent my order (Paypal) this morning and was wondering how the pfds will be sent. Do you need an email or does Paypal give you mine for the pdfs to be sent out?[/quote]

Paypal gives me your email address and I have emailed you a link.[/quote]

Got email but not sure how to use link. When I click on link it just takes mw to the rpgnow home page. What do I copy, on link given me from bravehalfling, and where to I paste it on the rpgnow site?
Colin

Post by Colin »

Based on your response, I'm guessing you've never used DTRPG/RPGNow before. Firstly, you have to register on RPGNow. To do this, click the Log In link at the top of the page, then enter your details into the New Customer section. Then, when you've registered and are logged in, you should find that clicking on the links Brave Halfling sent you for the pdfs will take you to the respective product pages for the checkout process.

Colin
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Colin wrote:Based on your response, I'm guessing you've never used DTRPG/RPGNow before. Firstly, you have to register on RPGNow. To do this, click the Log In link at the top of the page, then enter your details into the New Customer section. Then, when you've registered and are logged in, you should find that clicking on the links Brave Halfling sent you for the pdfs will take you to the respective product pages for the checkout process.

Colin

I figured it out. There was a space in the link... dis count. That messed up everything but all is fine now. I just joined the letters and retried link.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”