[Purple Duck Games] AL 4 - The Waystation

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

[Purple Duck Games] AL 4 - The Waystation

Post by Mark_Gedak »

After far too long of an absence, Purple Duck Games is proud to announce the fourth release in our Adventure Locale line.

AL 4: The Waystation by Dave Przbyla, for the Dungeon Crawl Classics roleplaying game.

The Dwarves of Upanesh were prosperous and widespread; their transport/mining system was efficient and admirable. Their ancient downfall was tragic, but not without its heroes. Minoc Manshield and his mystical hammer Stone Fist, tools of the great god Upan saved many of his people and took many invaders with him, in the humble battleground of a Waystation… can you pierce the subterranean depths and recover Stone Fist? Who or what still remains in that desolate domain of death?

The Waystation is a DCC adventure designed for four to eight third level characters, that can easily be dropped into your campaign for a short ‘detour’, or be part of further adventures in the realms of the Upanesh. Stone Fist awaits!

All products in the Adventure Locale line present one or more dungeons that can be quickly picked up and used for a session of the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game.

This product is based on the Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game, published by Goodman Games. This product is published under license. Dungeon Crawl Classics and DCC RPG are trademarks of Good­man Games. All rights reserved. For additional infor­mation, visit http://www.goodman-games.com or contact info@goodman-games.com.

Rules Set: DCC RPG
Writer: David Pryzbyla
Page Count: 19 pages
Artwork: Luigi Castellani, Marc Radle
Cartography: Kristian Richards

Available at now here and here.

Currently this is only available in PDF, if you want it available in print-on-demand drop me an email at gedakm@gmail.com and let me know.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Re: [Purple Duck Games] AL 4 - The Waystation

Post by Skars »

Purchased; reading now. Thanks guys! I look forward to your releases.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

Your welcome. We are glad to get them out. This one got held up by some art issues but we are very please Luigi came on to help us out.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

I playtested this one, and my players had a blast.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Skars
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

Post by Skars »

I am very excited about this location guys! As mentioned elsewhere on the board I am using the Isle of the Unknown hex crawl sandbox and now I am dying to have the statues on the island mark other waystations! Great stuff!

Has Upan been developed with some specific patron bond results or disapproval? If not, that's a request heh
dave_przybyla
Gongfarmer

Post by dave_przybyla »

Skars, I am working on a sequel to the adventure. I'll see what I can do about fulfilling your request for Upan patron bond information.
Mark_Gedak
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Mark_Gedak »

1st review is in from the Iron Tavern.

http://irontavern.com/

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”