All six issues of Crawl for $12.60.

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

All six issues of Crawl for $12.60.

Post by MrHemlocks »

Is this for the print or pdf?
Colin

Re: All six issues of Crawl for $12.60.

Post by Colin »

Assuming you mean the bundle deal on DTRPG/RPGNow, the description (pertinent info. bolded) reads:
DriveThruRPG wrote:Description:

THIS IS A BUNDLE PRODUCT. WHEN BUYING THIS ITEM YOU WILL RECEIVE SEPARATE DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR EACH PRODUCT LISTED BELOW...
Bear in mind the print editions are only available directly via the Crawl fanzine blog, and that DTRPG/RPGNow only offers the pdf versions.

Colin
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

Print were $21 total I think.
Colin

Post by Colin »

Plus, if you buy the print editions, you can e-mail Dak and he'll send you the pdf editions too, for free.

Colin
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

beermotor wrote:Print were $21 total I think.
$23.70 now, or $22.20 via Dwolla. Still worth every penny.

Link: http://crawlfanzine.blogspot.com/p/subs ... -time.html
Sir Robilar
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Sir Robilar »

Wow, that's amazing. I've completely missed out on Crawl but would like to order them all in one shipment now. Does anyone know if it's possible to order the entire back catalogue? Or do I have to order each issue individually?
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Sir Robilar wrote:Wow, that's amazing. I've completely missed out on Crawl but would like to order them all in one shipment now. Does anyone know if it's possible to order the entire back catalogue? Or do I have to order each issue individually?
He mailed me a packet of them at once, so I'm fairly sure he'd do the same for anyone.
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Post by Rick »

Sir Robilar wrote:Wow, that's amazing. I've completely missed out on Crawl but would like to order them all in one shipment now. Does anyone know if it's possible to order the entire back catalogue? Or do I have to order each issue individually?
Someone else asked about doing that for issues 1-3 (this was back in September, so all that had been released at the time?) and this was Dak's response:
Sure, send an email to crawl@straycouches.com with your request, and I'll send you an invoice or you can just do the math, and send the appropriate amount of money to the same email address, but don't forget to leave a note with your snail mail address just in case it's not included on the transaction.
reverenddak

Post by reverenddak »

Hi, and yes. Just paypal, google wallet me the correct amount of money, and leave a note with your snailmail address (and/or verify the one that's on there.)

I've been out all weekend, so I'm only seeing this now.
Reverend Dakota Jesus Ultimak, S.S.M.o.t.S.M.S., D.M.

(Dungeon) Master In Chief of Crawl! fanzine. - http://www.crawlfanzine.com/

"[...] there is no doubt that Dungeons and Dragons and its imitators are right out of the pit of hell." - William Schnoebelen, Straight talk on Dungeons & Dragons

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”