Patrons book live on drivethrurpg

DCC has inspired many folks to produce their own supplements and adventures for the game. This is the place for discussion of all 3PP products for DCC RPG.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Golgothmog
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Patrons book live on drivethrurpg

Post by Golgothmog »

Man, I just finished reading through this thing... what a big box of fun!
I dunno which one is my favorite... the sun-eating OCD metal monster, the arm that empowers you to shove guys through solid objects, the enormous reptile that gives a spell to SUMMON DINOSAURS!!! (and if you're lucky will turn you into a crocodile-man!)... just soooo much goodness.

Thanks for making this, please make more.
Ravenheart87
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ravenheart87 »

Golgothmog wrote:... the enormous reptile that gives a spell to SUMMON DINOSAURS!!! (and if you're lucky will turn you into a crocodile-man!)...
It seems I'm not alone. :D
Vorpal Mace: a humble rpg blog with some DCC-related stuff.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

I will wait till the print version is ready. PDFs are so hard to work with at the game table and not that fun to read off the screen either. Reading PDFs, or just looking at the pc, for awhile hurt my eyes. I am older an old schooled)
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Golgothmog wrote:Man, I just finished reading through this thing... what a big box of fun!
I dunno which one is my favorite... the sun-eating OCD metal monster, the arm that empowers you to shove guys through solid objects, the enormous reptile that gives a spell to SUMMON DINOSAURS!!! (and if you're lucky will turn you into a crocodile-man!)... just soooo much goodness.

Thanks for making this, please make more.
I am sure that everyone involved will be as happy to read your comments as I am.

Thank you very much!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Outsiders68
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Outsiders68 »

Many thanks for the kind words everyone.

We will endeavour to have a print version available soon however I'm conscious that the backers recieve there's first.We are getting close to releasing the tomb of curses module in pdf and I also know that Daniel is tirelessly working in the background to complete his Malmo module.
Once these are complete the physical product will be sent at the same time we will make all products print available.

Kind regards

Sean
Last edited by Outsiders68 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Outsiders68 wrote:Many thanks for the kind words everyone.

We will endeavour to have a print version available soon however I'm conscious that the backers recieve there's first.We are getting close to releasing the tomb of curses module in pdf and I also know that Daniel is tirelessly working in the background to complete his Malmo module.
Once this are complete the physical product will be sent at at the same time we will make all products print available.

Kind regards

Sean
That is nice to hear!
Dionysos
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Dionysos »

What is the status of the print version? I'm waiting buy until I can get a hard copy.
MrHemlocks
Chaos-Summoning Sorcerer

Post by MrHemlocks »

Dionysos wrote:What is the status of the print version? I'm waiting buy until I can get a hard copy.

Same thing for me. Whenever I buy a pdf I always end up spending $$$ printing our low quality copies of the item. So this time I will wait till the print version is released.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

MrHemlocks wrote:
Dionysos wrote:What is the status of the print version? I'm waiting buy until I can get a hard copy.

Same thing for me. Whenever I buy a pdf I always end up spending $$$ printing our low quality copies of the item. So this time I will wait till the print version is released.
Right now, I am the hold-up; I am finishing The Revelation of Mulmo module that needs to go with the set for the patrons of patrons, as it were.....No one else to blame but me. :oops:
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
beermotor
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by beermotor »

MrHemlocks wrote:

my printed pdf copy looks great. it's only an issue for old scanned stuff that wasn't a pdf to begin with.

Return to “DCC RPG Third Party Publishers”