The Wyvern Mountain module question

For discussion of DCC modules published for D&D 4E.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Belares
Far-Sighted Wanderer

The Wyvern Mountain module question

Post by Belares »

Hi I just got the module Wyvern Mountain and it looks great! I plan on running soon when my group gets past this first adventure into/near 4th level. Anyway I was just wondering on the map at goodman games website it has the site located on i guess the very southern tip of Ul Dominor Mountians? I see it just west of the Stagwood Forest and east of Great Swamp. This is correct location? The reason i ask the module seems to make you believe it is father into those mountains. It mentions you may get involved from Orgemouth, or Holdfast dwarves, or even hall of the mountain King. Just seems very far south of all those places. Anyway i like it there as it seems to be a lot easier to get too than trekking through that harsh area. This is not a slight at all about the adventure or even the locale...just inquiring! Thanks and keep up the great work as I will be running many more of these modules.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: The Wyvern Mountain module question

Post by Harley Stroh »

Belares,

Welcome! I hope the DCCs are good for you. Mike Ferguson is out for a bit, but he'll be back soon to answer any other questions you might have.

Re: Placement. You are correct. The proper place for adventure is as it is written in the text.

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

I had the same thought--that the placement should be closer to where DCC #54 is located.
Belares
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Belares »

Harley, thanks for taking the time out to answer my question. I am fine with the loc just wondered was all. Keep putting out an AWESOME product as I will be buying many, many more things.

Return to “DCC Modules - 4E”