Art prints for DCC modules available?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Muggi
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Fanatic

Art prints for DCC modules available?

Post by Muggi »

Heyo everyone

To make this as short as possible, I got into DCC through the kickstarter for the 4th printing, and I really love the system. But one of the things that really makes it stand out, in my opinion, are the various illustrations used throughout the DCC products... especially the covers for the various modules. My question, then, is this: is it possible to buy high quality art prints of the cover pages for the DCC modules? Big enough to frame, that sort of stuff. I would love to have some hanging on my wall, like the cover for "Sailors on the starless sea".

Thanks for the answers
-Muggi
ToddBradley
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: Art prints for DCC modules available?

Post by ToddBradley »

My solution was to contact the artist directly. I was so in love with the cover of the adventure "Neon Knights" that I emailed Doug Kovacs and asked if he could sell me either the original or a print of it. He said someone already has the original but he could sell a print. The price was quite affordable, and it was delivered in very good packaging.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: Art prints for DCC modules available?

Post by GnomeBoy »

Yeah, you can absolutely buy good-quality prints from Doug -- and I suspect the same for Poag, Mullen, McDevitt...

Just search for them on the web, I imagine they all have some kind of web presence, if not a website of their own.
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG General”