Road Crew Questions

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

TahliaEspen
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Past Present Future Comics & Games

Road Crew Questions

Post by TahliaEspen »

So I'm looking to start doing the Road Crew 2018. I'm quite confused on how though. Where do I post the info that I ran a game in order to order the next game's supplies?

And where would one put reports of what went on during the games? Just want to make sure I do it right! Thanks!
darkshardx
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Dice Dojo

Re: Road Crew Questions

Post by darkshardx »

First off, the games you run have to be at a public event, at a public location, and need to be advertised either physically or online. Then, once you've run, simply visit the road crew product page on the store (http://goodman-games.com/store/product/ ... 2018-swag/), and choose which game you ran from the drop-down list. Then, when you checkout write up a brief description of your session in the "order notes" section which includes the location, time, and date of the event you ran. That's all that's required.

Optionally, you can email Brenden LaSalle (brendan@goodman-games.com) a rundown of what happened in your session, as well as any photos you may have for a chance to be featured in various Goodman Games media postings.

Hope that helps!
TahliaEspen
Ill-Fated Peasant
FLGS: Past Present Future Comics & Games

Post by TahliaEspen »

That does help a lot! Thank you so much!
Roborob
Gongfarmer
FLGS: EZGamer

Post by Roborob »

See the link “Road crew 2019” you can also run it online with same social ads And game open so perhaps have pre-made sheets ready. Take screenshots now and then those in for pic.

Return to “DCC RPG General”