Sezrekan's Dice

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

RyanX
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Epic Loot

Sezrekan's Dice

Post by RyanX »

I've been looking for these for ages. The multicolored dice sets seem the most useful to me and I can't find them anywhere. New dice sets are announced and these aren't getting any love. With all the unusual dice, it's super convenient to be able to look down and not have to hunt through the numbers to make sure you have the d16 and not the d14 for example. I've held off on buying the dice until another multicolored set is released. I have the glow in the dark set for my MCC game, but I really want the Sezrekan's or at least to be able to buy individual dice and make my own set. Anybody know where I might be able to get these?
Fenris Ulfhamr
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: -

Re: Sezrekan's Dice

Post by Fenris Ulfhamr »

That's a great point about the multicolored dice- you have all those weird dice color coded! I usually like the "complete set" look, but ease of use is a thing!

Black Kylessa (c) LV 2 Wizard (orphan)
Str7/8 (-1) Agi17(+2) Sta9(0) Per6(-1) Int15(+1) Luc15(+1) AC13 (padded armor, fumble d8) HP7 Sling+2 (1d4-1) or dagger+/-1 (1d4-1) Spd30 Init+2 R+3 F0 W0 Ragdoll (Mara), Pony, 48cp 602gp Common, Chaos, Halfling, Dwarven
Animal Summoning 64 Wealful/Woeful magic (erupts from the earth),Charm Person 83 Blue Star (black beam), Runic Alphabet, Mortal 43 no change, Spider Climb 53 no change (six extra eyes),Magic Missle 94 Fine Control (meteors),Chill Touch 50 no change (skeletal hands)
Rick
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
FLGS: Gateway Games & More

Re: Sezrekan's Dice

Post by Rick »

A bit of a warning though - I use my Sez dice when I Judge for the very reasons you mentioned, but I won’t use them if I’m playing anymore. Dice dedicated to the most evil of Wizards don’t favor PCs much, in my experience, and I roll terribly (seriously, really, really bad) whenever I’ve risked it.

As a Judge? Totally different story. My players hate ‘em.

Return to “DCC RPG General”