For Sale: DCC RPG 14-Piece Dice Sets from Impact Miniatures

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

smarmy1
Far-Sighted Wanderer

For Sale: DCC RPG 14-Piece Dice Sets from Impact Miniatures

Post by smarmy1 »

Mods - Please feel free to move this post if this is not the appropriate forum/location for posting items for sale. Thanks.

Several years ago, I backed an Impact Miniatures Kickstarter project to produce 14-piece dice sets compatible with DCC RPG. The Kickstarter was a success and despite a few production delays, delivered a quality dice chain consisting of d3, d4, d5, d6, d7, d8, d10, d12, d14, d16, d20, d24, d30, and a d%10. Since my group never opted to play DCC RPG, these sets went unused and unloved, except by me. :)

I rediscovered the box with the dice last week and still have a few extra sets available in the following colors: green x 2, black x 1, and purple x 1. You can view the dice styles and colors here: 14 dice sets compatible w/ Dungeon Crawl Classics +D9 D11.

Towards the bottom of the page, the different dice colors are shown. The only notable difference between the pictures shown on the kickstarter page and the dice I received was the d4. The d4 is funky looking, with the numbers at the vertices instead on on the sides.

http://www.impactminiatures.com/minis/big/DC_DCCR.jpg

Each dice set is $15 excluding shipping. For the moment, I am only shipping to the US, unless you buy multiple sets.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking.
Last edited by smarmy1 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
fishdoc
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Fanfare Comics

Re: For Sale: DCC RPG 14-Piece Dice Sets from Impact Miniat

Post by fishdoc »

Interested. Sent PM.

Keith
smarmy1
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: For Sale: DCC RPG 14-Piece Dice Sets from Impact Miniat

Post by smarmy1 »

Bump