The Land of Nokri , personal map, need suggestions

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

brujoloco
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: FRPGames

The Land of Nokri , personal map, need suggestions

Post by brujoloco »

Hi guys, I am currently planning to run for my players some funnels and decided on #67 Sailors on the Seas of Fate and #79 Frozen in time and decided to create a small map with a town near some ruins and some tundra to the north, went crazy a made a semi big map, and well, just wanted to share, took me three weeks. Dont know where else to share here on the forums.

So I give you my map, and well, feel free to use it if you find it appealing, also open to suggestions if you think it needs changes. Was made using CC3+ and with the returning love to RPGs DCC has instilled me in after some years of a dry spell.

Map is on Spanish but it reads pretty well, green stuff is political divisions, red names cities, locations, etc.

Kudos to everyone working on this great and amazing game!

Big hugs from Panama!
Wish I could fly north and browse the goodman games stall in any of the awesome cons up there.

Was also wondering, there is a small flgs here in Panama that is pretty small, if I run DCC games there I can apply for the swag? :wink:

FULL SIZE MAP HERE -----------------> http://imgur.com/KkoNf8s < ----------------- FULL SIZE MAP HERE

Thumbnail: Image
Last edited by brujoloco on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Re: The Land of Nokri , personal map, need suggestions

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Beautiful work!
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
soulcatcher78
Wild-Eyed Zealot
FLGS: Game Knight

Post by soulcatcher78 »

Looks like a place full of adventure. What's the scale?
brujoloco
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: FRPGames

Post by brujoloco »

soulcatcher78 wrote:Looks like a place full of adventure. What's the scale?
Thank you!

Scale is around 600 miles top to bottom to make it logical for the amount of biomes I placed there, swamp, tundra, scrub, plains, hills etc. in hopes I can logically run all types of modules in there. I enjoy DCC modules because they are ready to go and prior background can be easily adapted to them.

Man I love this RPG so much :D

glad you enjoyed the map, any suggestions are welcome!

If any of you are interested in the backstory here is a link for more info on the map: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldbuilding/ ... p/dga0erv/

And heres the IMGUR direct link http://imgur.com/KkoNf8s

cheers!

Return to “DCC RPG General”