Spanish translation?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

omashow

Spanish translation?

Post by omashow »

Good morning/afternoon/evening,

I'm a Spanish fan of your great work, more specifically the Dungeon Crawl Classics game and its adventure modules; It's been my game of choice for the last months.
I'm game mastering a group of Spaniards; most of them can't speak or read in English, so I've been translating some parts of the game for them. I'm not a professional translator, just an enthusiast of role-playing games (and most of them are written in English).
I also happen to run a blog about our hobby. Seeing how useful it's been to have the most important part of the rules translated, I was thinking about sharing them, and here is where I knew I had to contact you.

My aim in doing so (sharing the translation) is to show other people how great your game is, to introduce them into your system, never to substitute the original book (which I think is not only a book, but a piece of art).

What dou you think about it? What parts, if any, could I share with the Spanish public?

Thank you for your attention, and keep up the great work!

Oma
Dresdom
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: Spanish translation?

Post by Dresdom »

Hola amigo.

I'm a spanish Judge too. I just registered just to post this.

Maybe you should take a look at this. Other Selves already translated and published DCC in spanish.
brujoloco
Far-Sighted Wanderer
FLGS: FRPGames

Re: Spanish translation?

Post by brujoloco »

omashow wrote:
What dou you think about it? What parts, if any, could I share with the Spanish public?

Thank you for your attention, and keep up the great work!

Oma
There are already Spanish translations, called CLASICOS DEL MAZMORREO

Here is the link for the first tirade https://www.verkami.com/projects/15384- ... -mazmorreo

In my next trip to Spain I am planning to get me a spanish copy for my collection, but the books exists already.

Return to “DCC RPG General”