Are Shanna's Weird Dice available yet?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

BigWeather
Ill-Fated Peasant

Are Shanna's Weird Dice available yet?

Post by BigWeather »

Could swear I read some people were able to get some Weird Dice but they are still listed as "coming soon" here. If not available any word on when? Thanks!
cjoepar
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Re: Are Shanna's Weird Dice available yet?

Post by cjoepar »

I received this email from JG on the 27th:

"Hello,

This email is for everyone who has pre-ordered our DCC dice. In February I sent an update saying we are close to the end. The good news is, the Hugh dice have landed! Pre-orders of the Hugh dice were shipped out earlier this week. Look for yours to arrive soon. The Shanna dice are physically in the USA and are currently being assembled into tubes. It still may be a bit before we have them in-house but things are looking up for the DCC dice!

Joseph"

So yeah, pretty soon. :wink:
BigWeather
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by BigWeather »

Awesome! I'll be getting a set as soon as they are available for us non-pre-ordering people. Thanks!
bookish
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by bookish »

I'm glad these are close to being on the way. I pre-ordered mine on the 22nd, and after receiving them, I hope to not feel the need to buy more dice... I have purchased a lot of dice in the past 2 months gearing up for my first DCC trials. I was really close to buying Game Science Zocchi on top of the Impact! Miniatures Unusual Dice, the Koplow Who Knew! set, 2 Chessex standard platonic solid sets of 7 dice, the Dice Lab "unique" truncated polyhedra with 60d set and the preorder for Shanna's Weird Dice. Really, I was buying zocchi dice for an aleatoric music practice, but decided to get a tabletop RPG going after finding out about DCC, since I already had enough dice after my fist two purchases :lol:
Jeff Griffith
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Jeff Griffith »

I wonder if anyone has received their Hugh's Dice yet? The e mail was sent out a little over a week ago, and said that Hugh's dice had been shipped out. So I'm assuming that they should be starting to show up on peoples doorsteps! I can't wait to get mine, and find myself getting anxious every day wondering if today will be the day that they show up!!!!

jeff.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Jeff Griffith wrote:I wonder if anyone has received their Hugh's Dice yet? The e mail was sent out a little over a week ago, and said that Hugh's dice had been shipped out. So I'm assuming that they should be starting to show up on peoples doorsteps! I can't wait to get mine, and find myself getting anxious every day wondering if today will be the day that they show up!!!!

jeff.
There was at least one post on the Google+ group with a picture of someone's Hugh dice...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
Maddrjeffe
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Maddrjeffe »

Yes, I just ordered my set of Shannas dice from Goodman and it arrived post haste.

Return to “DCC RPG General”