2015 World Tour info?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, michaelcurtis, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

bighara
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

2015 World Tour info?

Post by bighara »

Any news? Other than the Jan. post on the main page, I mean.
"Bighara RULES!" -Ogrepuppy

"Well, that's just genius." :D -GnomeBoy
Craig
Ill-Fated Peasant

Re: 2015 World Tour info?

Post by Craig »

I'm very eager to hear more about this too. I missed out on previous world tours but I've read a lot of great stuff about them. When can we expect to learn more about this year?
kmelion
Gongfarmer

Post by kmelion »

I am right there with you guys. Ready to set up some games, definitely running at least one on free rpg day!
bookish
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by bookish »

So, the world tour info is live on the site. Just 1 question: How do you document/submit info about games you run for the 2015 swag? I am running my first game in 2 weeks. I volunteer at a maker space and could totally run a game there. Or, I could try the local library. Either way, I might want to opt in if my first game goes alright....
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

bookish wrote:So, the world tour info is live on the site. Just 1 question: How do you document/submit info about games you run for the 2015 swag? I am running my first game in 2 weeks. I volunteer at a maker space and could totally run a game there. Or, I could try the local library. Either way, I might want to opt in if my first game goes alright....
From the WT2015 page:

"Want to add your event to the tour? No problem! E-mail us with the date, time, and location of your event; an online link to the event; and your contact info. Tell us at least 30 days before your event. That will give us time to ship out your cool swag. If it is a convention, let us know that too – we will send out badge ribbons as available. We encourage you to run online games, but they don't qualify for the swag."

Full info here: http://www.goodman-games.com/worldtour.html
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “DCC RPG General”