Equipping the table

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

bighara
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Equipping the table

Post by bighara »

I scored a 2nd "table" copy of the book (Easley cover ltd. edition) for $37+ postage from eBay. Actually, that may become my GM copy and the players can use my original. :P I also got a set of Kaplow "Who Knew?" dice (and added a d14) for about $11 altogether from Amazon. Those will be guest dice for those players who don't have their own "Zocchis" (I have an amethyst set of GameScience I inked in silver for me).

I figure between the dice, books, and Purple Sorcerer's Crawl app, I've reduced the "buy-in" cost for players to try the game. :D
"Bighara RULES!" -Ogrepuppy

"Well, that's just genius." :D -GnomeBoy
NJPDX
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Equipping the table

Post by NJPDX »

It might be worth printing off Jeremy Deram's DCC RPG reference booklet (free in pdf here) or you can spring for the really nice POD version from lulu.com for a pretty low price.

This probably gets more use than anything at the table in my experience.
bighara
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by bighara »

NJPDX wrote:It might be worth printing off Jeremy Deram's DCC RPG reference booklet (free in pdf here) or you can spring for the really nice POD version from lulu.com for a pretty low price.

This probably gets more use than anything at the table in my experience.
I have the pdf (printed a few sheets for the screen). I'll need to print the whole thing as a booklet, maybe. Thanks for the advice!
"Bighara RULES!" -Ogrepuppy

"Well, that's just genius." :D -GnomeBoy
thogard
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by thogard »

Lulu's running a 25% sale for the next couple of days (after I just made a substantial order...), so it's a good time to POD.

Return to “DCC RPG General”