Android Dice Apps?

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, michaelcurtis, Harley Stroh

Mac V
Gongfarmer

Android Dice Apps?

Post by Mac V »

Anyone have a suggestion for a dice app that would cover the funky dice in DCC?
Ducaster
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Athena Games Norwich.

Re: Android Dice Apps?

Post by Ducaster »

If you have a web access enabled phone for now use the dice roller here :- http://jmarrdesign.com/dcc/roller.htm

Its written by a Forum regular here. Also perhaps mail him I suspect his company might be able to make such an ap and if so I suspect the wife will buy it for her Android Tablet ASAP!
{Standard Disclaimer} If it was mentioned already and I missed it, please put this down to my advanced age and senility rather than discourtesy!
My DCC games work site is here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/?page_id=1869 Use my forum name here as the Password
Mutatis Mundi Game Cha sheet here http://www.dcc.aweninspired.com/wp-cont ... 3.4.18.pdf
Bobjester
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Looking for one that doesn't withhold games from customers.

Post by Bobjester »

This link is dead without Adobe Flash:
"Adobe Flash Player EOL General Information Page

Since Adobe no longer supports Flash Player after December 31, 2020 and blocked Flash content from running in Flash Player beginning January 12, 2021, Adobe strongly recommends all users immediately uninstall Flash Player to help protect their systems.

Some users may continue to see reminders from Adobe to uninstall Flash Player from their system. See below for more details on how to uninstall Flash Player."
“The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away...”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
Raven_Crowking
Cold-Hearted Immortal
FLGS: The Sword & Board

Post by Raven_Crowking »

Google Purple Sorcerer Crawlers Companion and you should be fine.
SoBH pbp:

Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
Bobjester
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
FLGS: Looking for one that doesn't withhold games from customers.

Post by Bobjester »

Raven_Crowking wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 3:08 pm Google Purple Sorcerer Crawlers Companion and you should be fine.
Sorry for the recent non-responses. I've been away from the internet for a bit.

Yes, this. I finally got this to work on my android phone a few months back after Purple Sorcerer posted an update. Its a very useful utility app, and I don't even use it to its fullest potential.

I use the spell finder, dice, etc., but there are a few things I never use - namely the character tracking bits, since its still far easier for me to jot down info on the fly in my DCC diary (just a spiral bound notebook) than mess around with a tiny phone keypad. :P But this function would be invaluable for players who can take the time to input their character data and punch the keys when needed during play.
“The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away...”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote

Return to “DCC RPG General”