Road Crew online link criteria

If it doesn't fit into a category above, then inscribe it here, O Mighty One...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, michaelcurtis, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

SavageGM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Road Crew online link criteria

Post by SavageGM »

I'm planning on running Road Crew events and was wondering if posting on this site's DCC RPG Community Forum counts a the criteria for "online link to the event"? I see that many people post Road Crew events there but didn't want to assume that was the link they are sending in their emails to Goodman games. I was wondering what other links people were using that meets the criteria.
themightyeroc
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Re: Road Crew online link criteria

Post by themightyeroc »

I always give the facebook link to the event scheduled at the store where I will be running a game, as well as the stores address and phone #. Then add my own contact info just in case.

So far it seems to be enough, and I haven't had anyone at Goodman ask me for anything else. I would err on the side of caution. Then you could post info here just in case any local gamers lurk in the forum, that is actually how one of my victims.. I mean Players showed up! :D
Ah well, who wants to live forever? DIE!
worldoferoc.blogspot.com
SavageGM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by SavageGM »

themightyeroc wrote:I always give the facebook link to the event scheduled at the store where I will be running a game, as well as the stores address and phone #. Then add my own contact info just in case.

So far it seems to be enough, and I haven't had anyone at Goodman ask me for anything else. I would err on the side of caution. Then you could post info here just in case any local gamers lurk in the forum, that is actually how one of my victims.. I mean Players showed up! :D
Thanks for the info. I will be running dcc rpg at dragon con and will be writing up a post on the dcc rpg community forum as well as linking the dragon con gaming events page, I hope that meets the criteria.
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Post by GnomeBoy »

Is it an official game for Dragon Con? If it's on their website in a list of games being run, you can send a link to GG of the page that has the game listing...
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham
SavageGM
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by SavageGM »

GnomeBoy wrote:Is it an official game for Dragon Con? If it's on their website in a list of games being run, you can send a link to GG of the page that has the game listing...
Yeah it will on their site. You got to search for it with their website event search but it will be there if you look for it. I will send the link to it too. Thanks.

Return to “DCC RPG General”