Campaigning several AoC adventures together?

A forum dedicated to our new line of officially licensed Call of Cthulhu adventure modules.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Campaigning several AoC adventures together?

Post by JonHook »

I was curious, are any Keepers currently running, or planning to run, a set of investigators through several Age of Cthulhu adventures as a campaign? If so, are there any changes you needed to make to any or all of the adventures?
DJ LaBoss
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Re: Campaigning several AoC adventures together?

Post by DJ LaBoss »

By amazing coincidence (or is it just that the stars are in alignment?), one of the guys from my gaming group announced that he is planning on running a CoC campaign when our current game ends . . . and he means to run the whole AoC line for us! To help me not metagame, I'm going to start off playing a rich dilettante who wants to fund the expedition for thrills. Then I mean to go insane and die alot :D

I am really looking forward to playing through the adventures as a full on campaign series.
JonHook
Deft-Handed Cutpurse
FLGS: Tabletop Games and 31st Century Games

Post by JonHook »

DJ LaBoss wrote:By amazing coincidence (or is it just that the stars are in alignment?), one of the guys from my gaming group announced that he is planning on running a CoC campaign when our current game ends . . . and he means to run the whole AoC line for us! To help me not metagame, I'm going to start off playing a rich dilettante who wants to fund the expedition for thrills. Then I mean to go insane and die alot :D

I am really looking forward to playing through the adventures as a full on campaign series.
That is awesome. If your Keeper is willing to clue us in, does he plan to go numerically through the series, or does he have an alternate method for stringing them together?
DJ LaBoss
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DJ LaBoss »

He is playing his cards close to his chest on this one, but reading between the lines I believe he wants to start us off in Luxor . . .

Return to “Age of Cthulhu”