Goodman Games to Publish 4E "Raiders Guild" Adventures

Forum for Master Dungeons, Forgotten Heroes, Hero's Handbook, and all our other 4E products except for Dungeon Crawl Classics.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Goodman Games to Publish 4E "Raiders Guild" Adventures

Post by goodmangames »

GOODMAN GAMES TO PUBLISH 4E “RAIDERS GUILD” ADVENTURES IN COOPERATION WITH AXE INITIATIVE GAMES

Goodman Games is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Axe Initiative Games to publish its line of 4E Raiders Guild adventures and supplements. The Raiders Guild line will be published under the GSL license from Wizards of the Coast, utilizing the Dungeons & Dragons Fourth Edition mechanics. The first Raiders Guild adventure is slated for publication in spring 2009, to be followed by quarterly releases thereafter.

Raiders Guild is a brilliant concept that fits perfectly with what D&D should be about,” said Joseph Goodman, President of Goodman Games. “Raiders Guild lets players be heroes. These heroes challenge a dangerous world, exploring dark places and recovering lost treasures. But they’re not just aimless wanderers – they’re brothers in a mighty guild. It’s a new vision for the archetypal D&D adventuring party.”

“Working with Goodman Games provides the dynamism that Raiders Guild Dungeons & Dragons products deserve,” said Sasha Bilton, co-founder of Axe Initiative Games. “Joseph has a wealth of experience in getting gamers involved in his products and I’m convinced his involvement will give us huge audience.”

The Raiders Guild series was created by eminent RPG author Robin D. Laws, and features art direction by Dave Allsop. Drawn by ProFantasy Software master mappers, Raiders Guild maps are some of the most beautiful and usable available. They’ll be available in a variety of formats, configured to print out at battle map scale, so each and every encounter can be played against a full color backdrop. The first adventure, Mission: Sea Crypt sees new guild members race against time to retrieve an artifact from a coral grave that rises from the deeps once every fifty years and features a new race of foes, the writhing certhoa.

Retailers will be able to order the first Raiders Guild release in spring 2009 under their Goodman Games listing.

Goodman Games is a publisher of role playing games, adventures, and accessories that celebrates its seventh anniversary this year. It is best known for its Dungeon Crawl Classics line of adventure modules, the longest-lived and most popular d20 product on the market. For more information, visit http://www.goodman-games.com.

Axe Initiative Games was founded in 2008 by Sasha Bilton & Simon Rogers, co-owners of Pelgrane Press, formed in 2000 and whose recent Trail Of Cthulhu RPG won two silver Ennies. For more on Raiders Guild, visit http://www.axeinitiativegames.com.
Dungeons & Dragons is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Re: Goodman Games to Publish 4E "Raiders Guild" Adventures

Post by dancross »

That concept makes sense. Adventurers have always been sort of like bands of mercenaries, even if heroes. I used the exact same idea in my adventures, and I'm sure many others did too. I bet these will be much fun!

Return to “4E Products”