Trying to find Eldritch rpg

A forum to discuss the Eldritch Role-Playing System.

Moderators: finarvyn, dancross

Locked
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

I drove the 68 miles (one way, no snow and now hills, though) to my "local" rpg store and they hadn't even heard of Eldritch - although I this the owner was out at a con or something.

I tried to use the Goodman site order a copy, but the links don't seem to work.

I'm sure there must be some kind of simple hold up on the quick start. I would really like to see it while I attempt to find somewhere online to order it from.
John Adams
Eisenmann
Far-Sighted Wanderer
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:16 pm

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Eisenmann »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:I drove the 68 miles (one way, no snow and now hills, though) to my "local" rpg store and they hadn't even heard of Eldritch - although I this the owner was out at a con or something.

I tried to use the Goodman site order a copy, but the links don't seem to work.

I'm sure there must be some kind of simple hold up on the quick start. I would really like to see it while I attempt to find somewhere online to order it from.
I ordered my copy which is already in the mail from FRP Games. I hope it shows up today.
NiallNai
Ill-Fated Peasant
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:06 am

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by NiallNai »

Amazon US also has it in stock.
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Hey, pdf of it is at rpgnow.com.
John Adams
elrics
Ill-Fated Peasant
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:30 am
Location: Monterey, CA
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by elrics »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:Hey, pdf of it is at rpgnow.com.
Also available at www.yourgamesnow.com. $12.99 at either place, and a steal at twice the price, IMO.
The most important single central fact about a free market is that no exchange takes place unless both parties benefit.
--Milton Friedman
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:41 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by goodmangames »

We've been filling lots of orders from our online store, so it appears to be working; you can purchase here:

http://www.goodman-games.com/store.php

As for the store that is 68 miles away, what's the name and number? We will call them.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

The Store is Castle Perilous in Carbondale (800-297-2160) and since this weekend I have been told that the owner took most of his newest material (probably including all their copies of Eldritch) to a convention so that it was not in the store when I was there. They did seem to have a bunch of DCCs and such.

I bought the pdf from rpgnnow.com on Saturday, but they never gave me a download link and I've already sent them two emails but I'm still waiting. This is the second time I've had problems at that site so it's going to be Yourgamesnow.com for now on for me!
John Adams
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:32 pm

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by dancross »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:The Store is Castle Perilous in Carbondale (800-297-2160) and since this weekend I have been told that the owner took most of his newest material (probably including all their copies of Eldritch) to a convention so that it was not in the store when I was there. They did seem to have a bunch of DCCs and such.

I bought the pdf from rpgnnow.com on Saturday, but they never gave me a download link and I've already sent them two emails but I'm still waiting. This is the second time I've had problems at that site so it's going to be Yourgamesnow.com for now on for me!
Do you still need the PDF?
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

Dan, I sent you an email.
John Adams
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal
Posts: 2703
Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 12:41 pm
Location: San Jose, CA

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by goodmangames »

Coleston the Cavalier wrote:The Store is Castle Perilous in Carbondale (800-297-2160) and since this weekend I have been told that the owner took most of his newest material (probably including all their copies of Eldritch) to a convention so that it was not in the store when I was there. They did seem to have a bunch of DCCs and such.
I know Scott from Castle Perilous. He's a strong supporter of our lines, so I'm sure he'll have copies when he gets back from the con. Tell him I asked you to tell him to leave 1 copy at the store next time he goes to a con. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
SteveWieck
Gongfarmer
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:45 pm

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by SteveWieck »

John,

I am dreadfully sorry to hear you have had not one but two bad experiences with RPGNow. We answer customer service issues within an hour normally and at least within 24 hours, so there's no reason you should have been waiting since Saturday to get your problem fixed.

Would you please email me privately at stevew at onebookshelf dot com and I will make sure your problem is corrected to your satisfaction.

Regards
Steve Wieck
www.RPGNow.com
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

SteveWieck wrote:John,

I am dreadfully sorry to hear you have had not one but two bad experiences with RPGNow. We answer customer service issues within an hour normally and at least within 24 hours, so there's no reason you should have been waiting since Saturday to get your problem fixed.

Would you please email me privately at stevew at onebookshelf dot com and I will make sure your problem is corrected to your satisfaction.

Regards
Steve Wieck
http://www.RPGNow.com
I will do so.
John Adams
User avatar
Coleston the Cavalier
Hard-Bitten Adventurer
Posts: 169
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by Coleston the Cavalier »

I GOT IT!!!

It looks really swell too!
John Adams
orcbreath
Ill-Fated Peasant
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:39 pm
Location: Independence MO

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by orcbreath »

Hobby store in Overland Park Kansas reports Eldritch on back order already. Insufficient numbers to fill all customer requests. Lookin' good!
dancross
Cold-Blooded Diabolist
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:32 pm

Re: Trying to find Eldritch rpg

Post by dancross »

orcbreath wrote:Hobby store in Overland Park Kansas reports Eldritch on back order already. Insufficient numbers to fill all customer requests. Lookin' good!
Wow, that's good news. The more sales, the faster the whole system will grow (meaning supplements and community feedback). Very exciting :D
Locked

Return to “Eldritch Role-Playing System”