Unadultered Praise

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

vagen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Unadultered Praise

Post by vagen »

I just picked up and read Coney Island Crawl. It is absolutely awesome. I loved it from start to finish. Everything was just so much fun and I laughed so hard durring some of the sections. I can't wait to run my players through it. I love DJ Faces hes going to be an absoulete blast to play I'm pretty psyched about this one. Great Job all!

Keep up the good work.
For the Glory!
For the Money!
For theFun!!!
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad you liked it. You should post a review on EN World to let the whole world know. :)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
DJ LaBoss
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by DJ LaBoss »

:D

Thanks very much! I hope you and your players have as much fun playing it as we did writing it.

Rock on!

Brendan
vagen
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by vagen »

Well I'm sure they will just as soon as I get them there were curently in the middle of one of my own but I'm looking forward to slapping them aroun d in the tunnel of love so soon, very soon (insert evil laughter)
For the Glory!
For the Money!
For theFun!!!

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”