XCrawl Games at GenCon..

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

SirFozzie
Far-Sighted Wanderer

XCrawl Games at GenCon..

Post by SirFozzie »

Hey folks, I'm running two games of XCrawl at GenCon, (GenCrawl 2006), and I also see that Goodman is running a game as well,

Just a reminder, sign up begins on Monday at noon pacific (3 PM), so if you want to sign up for the various crawls, get to it :)
SirFozzie
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Re: XCrawl Games at GenCon..

Post by SirFozzie »

SirFozzie wrote:Hey folks, I'm running two games of XCrawl at GenCon, (GenCrawl 2006), and I also see that Goodman is running a game as well,

Just a reminder, sign up begins on Monday at noon pacific (3 PM), so if you want to sign up for the various crawls, get to it :)
Update: My Friday Night game is still open (8/11 6:00 PM-9:00 PM) Game ID is RPG00694

My Saturday Night game is sold out (8/12 6-9), RPG00695, but if there is any no-shows, I will take generics at the event time

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”