A REAL X-Crawl Tournament

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Ballto
Gongfarmer
FLGS: Kapow! Comics

A REAL X-Crawl Tournament

Post by Ballto »

Hello there! I'm the President of the Table-Top Roleplaying club at my local University (University of Lethbridge), and we have decided that we want to hold a big event in the near future to help promote the club, an event where we would hold a real life X-Crawl Tournament. For this event we have to have players submit their Teams for approval before hand, and on the day of the tournament we would have multiple GM's run these groups through the same dungeon. (Different tables, but all playing at once with different GM's running the same module) The winner will be the group that, at the end of the day, has survived. In the rare occurrence that more than one group survives, it will be the group that survives with the fewest rounds to do so (fastest time) that would win. Just like in X-Crawl. :D

Also just like in X-Crawl we want to have prizes and trophies to give out to our winners/survivors. And while we'll be doing this as part of our own budget, I was hoping that, (if they were so interested) maybe Goodman Games would like to provide some prizes of their own that we could give out, or any sort of sponsorship they might want to give.

I don't know where exactly I would ask this, so I'm making this thread to get that information. :)

If you would like to contact me personally my email is ballto.kenney@gmail.com
GnomeBoy
Tyrant Master (Administrator)
FLGS: Bizarro World

Re: A REAL X-Crawl Tournament

Post by GnomeBoy »

info@goodman-games.com is the address you're looking for... :wink:
Gnome Boy • DCC playtester @ DDC 35 Feb '11. • Beta DL 2111, 7AM PT, 8 June 11.
Playing RPGs since '77 • Quasi-occasional member of the Legion of 8th-Level Fighters.

Link: Here Be 100+ DCC Monsters

bygrinstow.com - The Home of Inner Ham

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”