Will Goodman Games be at Origins 2007?

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Dissent

Will Goodman Games be at Origins 2007?

Post by Dissent »

If so are there any tournaments to sign up for?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

We won't be at Origins -- but we will be at Gen Con!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Actually -- I just found out I'll be attending Origins 2007 this year, and may try to run some pick-up game sessions of XCrawl (DungeonBattle Brooklyn) in the general gaming areas even though there is no official Goodman Games presence/booth at Origins...
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
ChristinaStiles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by ChristinaStiles »

ynnen wrote:Actually -- I just found out I'll be attending Origins 2007 this year, and may try to run some pick-up game sessions of XCrawl (DungeonBattle Brooklyn) in the general gaming areas even though there is no official Goodman Games presence/booth at Origins...
I'm attending this year. I'd be interested in some pickup games.

Christina
Christina Stiles
DCC #21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, DCC #22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes; Dragonmech: The Last City, 2nd Age of Walkers, Steam Warriors
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Anyone else interested in giving it a whirl? If there's enough pre-Con interest, I'll try to schedule something more concrete -- otherwise, it'll be pretty casual. I'm leaning toward Saturday afternoon or evening at the moment... We'll see how things go.
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
ChristinaStiles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by ChristinaStiles »

ynnen wrote:Anyone else interested in giving it a whirl? If there's enough pre-Con interest, I'll try to schedule something more concrete -- otherwise, it'll be pretty casual. I'm leaning toward Saturday afternoon or evening at the moment... We'll see how things go.
My friend Spike might play, as well.

Christina
Christina Stiles
DCC #21 Assault on Stormbringer Castle, DCC #22 The Stormbringer Juggernaut, DCC #49: Palace in the Wastes; Dragonmech: The Last City, 2nd Age of Walkers, Steam Warriors

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”