Ideas I had

In XCC, you're a superstar athlete taking your chances in a live-on-pay-per-view death sport. It’s a modern-day world with a fantasy twist, and the game is simple: the Dungeon Judge, or DJ, creates an artificial dungeon under controlled — but lethal — conditions. Can you survive?

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

tentoes
Ill-Fated Peasant

Ideas I had

Post by tentoes »

Some Ideas I had in my storyline were:
Xcrawl becoming an Olympic sport, with teams from all over the world to compete
Aztec/Mayan/Amero Indian dungeons (to take advantage of a rules loophole in Xcrawl where items gained from 'honest adventure' maybe used - since they were not bought)
A succession war in the NAE, where the Oregon Territory and Vancouver secede from the union... backed by dragons and druids.

btw I sort of 'cap' the Xcrawl world at 3/4 billion demi humans. beyond that and you have too many people to justify the immense amount of monsters and threats the world is supposed to have. Also I have the NAE build UP cities in fortress like citadels, instead of sprawling outwards. Well, UP for the middle and upper classes anyway, the ones Ron I would protect.
Halflings and the like get the luxury up living without walls...

I have more, some pretty obvious ones :)

I need help/would like to see North American adventures. They don't have to be strictly MezoAmerican stuff. Chinese junks landed here briefly in the 1500's, the russians had settlers too. The whole Mu/Atlantis curve is an awesome possibility.

Return to “Xcrawl (Xcrawl Classics and prior editions)”