Etherscope questions

Forum for Etherscope, our new RPG of cyberpunk Victoriana.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh, malladin_ben, Malladin_Nigel

Post by Guest »

I havent had the opportunity to play the NWOD. We have the books, but I must admit I havent yet seriously sat down to read them, apart from the City of the Damned - New Orleans. My Victorian WOD is the old system, crossing over with other game lines from the World of Darkness.

I am now about halfway through Etherscope, and really like the ideas you have for races. One of our players is a Mage fan, and I can see him also liking it greatly.

I think this weekend, I'll take some time to seriously think about how this can be done. Thanks for your help :D

Best Wishes
Estelle
Lady of Highgate
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Lady of Highgate »

The above post was me. Decided to join up.

I like it here :D

Estelle
The howl of the wolf as Big Ben strikes midnight
kris_40000
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by kris_40000 »

I remember discussing this with Ben or Nigel in a mail way back August time... and when reading the core book to etherscope I have to say it doesn't look to hard to do a convertion....
Einstein, don't tell God what to do. (Niels Bohr in response to Einstein's 'God does not play dice)
How wonderful that we have met with a paradox. Now we have some hope of making progress. (Niels Bohr)
malladin_ben
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by malladin_ben »

Just in case anyone's not spotted it, I've started a new thread on this topic: http://www.goodmangames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=664. If you'd like to discuss any game system conversions I'd be happy to add any thoughts I can offer, just start up a thread and I'll chip in with what I can

Ben

Return to “Etherscope”