2006 ENnie Award Nominations

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

2006 ENnie Award Nominations

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

Up for the Best Adventure Award:

DCC #12.5: Iron Crypt of the Heretics, Goodman Games
DCC #20: Shadows in Freeport, Goodman Games

http://www.enworld.org/ennies/2006.html

Congratulations to authors Harley Stroh and Rob Schwalb - and to Joseph Goodman, for continuing to publish some excellent adventures!

-Mike
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Woot. Congratulations, Joseph and all...

Be prepared to see a lot of DCC #35: Gazetteer of the Known Realms on this and similar awards lists next year -- I'm sure it will be a runaway success. And who knows, maybe DCC #30: Vault of the Dragon Kings will sneak in there somwhere, too! (hey, a guy can dream, right?)
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

ynnen wrote:And who knows, maybe DCC #30: Vault of the Dragon Kings will sneak in there somwhere, too!
The nominations are an honor but one of these years we need to bring home an actual ENnie for Goodman Games. I don't care who, just do it! :)
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Jengenritz
Steely-Eyed Heathen-Slayer

Post by Jengenritz »

I don't care who, just do it!
And that, my fellow DCC authors, is a call to battle. It would be the very definition of sweetness if we brought one home [insert Randy "Macho Man" Savage] "OH YEAH!" [/Savage].
Co-Author: The Almanac of the Endless Traders, DCC #13, DCC #29, DCC #49, DCC #51, DCC #52, DCC #63

Author: DCC #55: Isle of the Sea Drake, DCC #61: Citadel of the Corruptor, more to come....

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”