Ordering DCC's from Goodman Games

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Renshai
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Ordering DCC's from Goodman Games

Post by Renshai »

I just wanted to drop a note to say that I recently ordered The Mysterious Tower and War of the Witch Queen from Goodman Games' online store. It took a couple of weeks for the product to get here, but I was okay with that.

Not only did I get the modules I ordered, but they included the "Bookmark of Doom" and a glossy index card that had a Free Bonus Area for DCC #26, The Scaly God. That was a nice touch!

Thanks GG!
(I sound like a commerical, I know, but I just thought the extra little things they throw in is a nice touch)
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Working with Joseph is always a treat...

Goodman Games -- and Joseph in particular -- set the bar pretty high for customer service, approachability, product quality and overall coolness.
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”