GenCon Signing

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Warduke
Mighty-Thewed Reaver

GenCon Signing

Post by Warduke »

Ed Greenwood, Monte Cook and .......

I've been eagerly awaiting my chance to sign up for GenCon events and found this document. (Go to the very bottom of the list.)

http://www.gencon.com/files/Indy06/SHO-Authors.pdf

I assume he's not the only one. Are there any other DCC authors that will be doing signings?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

There will be signings all weekend long at the Goodman Games booth. My name just made that other list because of a group signing I'm doing with some Forgotten Realms authors. I don't pretend to be in the same game (or league, or ballpark...) as those other writers. They're the masters, and I'm the kid at their feet.

But heck, if I'm doing the WoTC signing, feel free to show up to chat about DCCs. (It's not like I have a lot of FR fans.) This group is a bunch of old friends anyway. :)
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Luke Johnson
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Luke Johnson »

Joseph tells me I'll be signing sometime as well. (I wrote DCC #19.) I assume he's telling the truth.
Wicked Fantasy Factory editor-in-chief
DCC #19: The Volcano Caves; DCC #42: Secret of the Stonearm; and DCC 2006 Tournament Module: Palace in the Wastes designer
Etherscope developer
http://www.lukejohnson.com
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I lie! Ha ha ha!

Just kidding. Yes, we'll have a bunch of DCC authors doing signings. Look for more details in the months to come...
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”