DCC #17: The Revenge of the Witch Queen: Now it's personal.

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Uratoh
Far-Sighted Wanderer

DCC #17: The Revenge of the Witch Queen: Now it's personal.

Post by Uratoh »

My PCs romped through DCC 17, killed Kyleth, took the book, tossed the skull into the Maw, hocked the gems (BIG mistake, heh heh heh...) and went back to their base (the Mysterious Tower tower, now with interior switch!)

Full moon comes, Kyleth revives...right in front of the Sorcerer, who had just woken up thanks to the 'need less sleep' bed in the tower. Long story short, he LET HER GO, with 140 G, clothes, and her familiar (which the party barbarian had kept in a jar for laughs). She may also be pregnant.

In any case, now she's really ticked, and will definately be seeking revenge. The party is currently going after my game's version of 'The Mountain King', IE, the power she was serving, so she can't go to him because he won't be there much longer.
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

*cackle* You guys rule.
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Uratoh
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Uratoh »

Did I mention that said Sorcerer is actively seeking out Lord Immolus in his dreams for power? ^_^
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

Talk about DCC World! That is just too cool for words.
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Right on! This is great. Sounds like you're building a whole DCC-based campaign!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Uratoh
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Uratoh »

I just use what's convenient...I was looking for some way to stall the players so they'd have more levels on em before going after the leader of the evil lizardmen backed by demons in a swamp...when oh look, a module involving evil lizardmen, with demons, in a swamp.
Uratoh
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by Uratoh »

Found my copy of DCC #14, and got to thinking, it wouldent be hard to put a sinking tower somewhere, and perhaps Skullshank will force the PCs to return to the zigguraut where they defeated the lizardman lord....because he intends to summon the very baatezu lord that the lizardman failed to...

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”