Release date for the printed copy of Crypt of the Devil Lich

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Release date for the printed copy of Crypt of the Devil Lich

Post by Guest »

I apologize, in advance, if the topic is already posted elsewhere. However, I was wondering whether or not the printed copy of the Crypt of the Devil Lich will be released this month. I need to know if there is going to be another delay so that I can make arrangements with my local gaming store to have my pre-ordered copy mailed to me since I am moving next month. Thanks, John

Post by Guest »

I finally received my copy two days ago and am very pleased.
kenwig
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by kenwig »

I picked mine up from the game store on 2/26. Looks like some PC's could spend LOTS of time in that module!
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

kenwig wrote: Looks like some PC's could spend LOTS of time in that module!
hehe -- or very little time if they're careless! it's pretty darn dangerous...
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I guess you already gathered this, but: Crypt of the Devil Lich is now in stores. Enjoy!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Yes -- I was very happy to see several copies in the new release section of our local B&M hobby shop!

Go get it! You won't be disappointed -- but your players might be as they roll up new characters! :)
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”