Location of DCC29 adventures

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

frank5471uk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Location of DCC29 adventures

Post by frank5471uk »

Has anyone ever posted a definitive list of the locations within Aereth of the adventures within DCC29 - The Adventure Begins ?

As far as I can see, only two adventures are obviously tied into what we know of Aereth (Mage Maze is placed firmly within the Great Swamp and Tower of the Black Pearl is set on the shores of the Empyrion Ocean) but neither are very specific locations.

The remainder are either in unspecified locations or are placed in towns that aren't mentioned in DCC35 as far as I can see (e.g. Thelport, Beeton, Ur, Cortaigne, Barrowdown, Redhorn Hill etc etc).

I suspect the answer to my question in the first para is no. If it is, do the GG crew have any plans to update the Gazeteer and Map of Aereth to include this info at any point in the foreseeable future ?

Thanks in anticipation.

Frank
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

Check out the post here.

It should cover at least some of the adventures in "The Adventure Begins".
Save Vs. Death Ray
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Save Vs. Death Ray »

Boy, what a great book #29 is. A treasure trove of adventures. Love that format.
frank5471uk
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by frank5471uk »

Mike_Ferguson wrote:Check out the post here.

It should cover at least some of the adventures in "The Adventure Begins".
Mike

That's really helpful. Thanks very much.

Frank
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
Ogrepuppy
Tight-Lipped Warlock

Post by Ogrepuppy »

Save Vs. Death Ray wrote:Boy, what a great book #29 is. A treasure trove of adventures. Love that format.
Agreed. This lone book compelled me--inspired me--to get up off my lazy butt and actually DM for the first time ever...and I've been involved with D&D since the original Ravenloft module... And getting me to not be lazy is one enormous task... :oops:

Needless to say, Adventure Begins has a very fond spot in my gamer's heart.
drunken_nomad
Gongfarmer

Post by drunken_nomad »

Hello-

My name is Rob Manning and I wrote "The Dripping Temple" for DCC #29. When originally writing it, I had it set in the town of Welwyn from DCC #11.

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”