DCC CHaracter Sheet. DCC Spell Sheet?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

PeelSeel2
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

DCC CHaracter Sheet. DCC Spell Sheet?

Post by PeelSeel2 »

I know GG has released a DCC 3.5e character sheet (awesome!), but have they released spell sheets in the same style?
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I don't know if you could. It was going for that classic style, but I can't recall any Classic D&D spell lists. :?
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

CharlieRock wrote:I don't know if you could. It was going for that classic style, but I can't recall any Classic D&D spell lists. :?
Have you checked out the ones MAdIrishman has done? I don't know if he has done 3E versions, but he has done them for other editions and C&C.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

I'm having a problem getting his sheets to download. There is a disconnect for the Necromancer games sheet and the beta (retro 2e style) character sheets.

Edit: Okay I found one that has
This is based on an old 1st Edition sheet TSR put out. I went through a lot of these and so made my own. Revamped for the 2nd Edition. Record what spells you have memorized, how many arrows you've fired, what kind of treasure you picked up...
That right http://www.mad-irishman.net/pub_dnd_2e.html there

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”