Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

bigdaddyd
Ill-Fated Peasant

Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Post by bigdaddyd »

Hi folks. Just a quick note to say thank you for writing, illustrating and selling your wonderful Dungeon Crawl Classics line!

Yeah I'm beaming and kissing *ss because these modules are taking me back a loooong time ago when I was heavily into the original AD&D 1e. In fact, when my old DM and I get together, we usually play in his world which is all 1e oriented. I've sent him word about your DCC offerings and how some of your fans are converting these 3.0 & 3.5 editions to 1e. He'll not only be ecstatic but happy to buy them for just that purpose.

I bought the 20 in 1 hardcover edition of the 1st level adventures for my own gaming group. I turned the guys onto this at the store where we play and the owner is tickled to see this. He too is an old warhorse who fondly recalls the days of his youth playing 1e and also likes the feel of this made for 3.5.

My first adventure is going to run them thru the Idylls of the Rat King and then thru a couple of the adventures listed in the 20 in 1 book. I want to get them as hooked on this series as I am and hopefully they'll start carrying them. Thus far they're mainly WoW, Warhammer 40K and WotC 3.5 nuts. Sadly though, this area is not loaded with RPG players like in larger cities thus I doubt your material would be gobbled up. I'm one of about 3 GM's who viist the store - the rest are all players and non GM's. Sad hunh?

Well enough said. Thanks for putting your time and effort into these booklets and I plan on adding the entire series to my collection!
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

I'm glad you like them! A lot of the authors are here on the boards and can help answer any questions that come up. In the meantime, here's to many more successful dungeon crawls!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Mansfield, Ohio? I'll have to remember to look you up the next time I visit my father in New London.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
bigdaddyd
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by bigdaddyd »

Treebore wrote:Mansfield, Ohio? I'll have to remember to look you up the next time I visit my father in New London.
Coolness. New London is just up the road a wee bit. The local shop is on W Fourth St called "Realm of Heroes" and Jack or Sun are usually there so pop in and check us out, Treebore or any of you other fine folks if you happen to be cruising thru our town. Would enjoy meeting ya!
"Great Spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”