Errata for DCC Modules?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Kusari_Gamer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Errata for DCC Modules?

Post by Kusari_Gamer »

This is my first time coming to these boards and was wondering...

Does Goodman Games have any place where they post corrections to misprints in their modules?
Harley Stroh
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by Harley Stroh »

No official errata page, but we incorporate all known corrections into misprints. Also, error discussions take place on threads in this board.

Is there a specific DCC you need corrections/clarifications for?

//H
The lucky guy who got to write some Dungeon Crawl Classics.

DCC Resource thread: character sheets, judge tools, and the world's fastest 0-level party creator.
Kusari_Gamer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Kusari_Gamer »

I'm running Citadel of the Demon Prince for three different groups (1 tabletop/2 forum) and just keep finding mistakes.

The howlers in the Ruined Storehouse taking 20 on their hide checks.

The bodak's death gaze calling for a will save.

GG not putting "1 square > 5ft" somewhere on the abbey map so that I would know better before I spent hours making a full-sized map.

Dread Cathless (CR 11) having a 35% chance to summon demons far more powerful than himself (i.e. CR 17 marilith).

I'm just going from memory. I'm sure if I go through the book I'll find more. If anyone has a list of errors put together or a link to a thread that points these out I would greatly appreciate it.
timemrick
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by timemrick »

I've just posted a separate thread with my suggested errata for DCC #20.
Tim Emrick, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
http://www.geocities.com/thastygliax/d20errata/
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

At the current rate of sale, DCC #18 is about 6 months away from a reprint. So definitely post your errata so we can include them in the reprint!

Thanks,
Joseph
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Kusari_Gamer
Ill-Fated Peasant

Post by Kusari_Gamer »

Gladly.

I'm running this module in three different forum games. I'll see what I can put together for you guys.
timemrick
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by timemrick »

My wife is currently running DCC #14 (Dungeon Interludes), but since I'm playing in the final part (in a month or two), I haven't looked at the errata thread for it here yet. Normally, she doesn't read gaming forums, or look at errata of any kind very often, but I mentioned the existence of that thread to her, and she took a quick look on her own. And she's decided that she once she's done running it, and I will no longer be spoiled, she wants me to help her compile a list of nitpicks and questions along the lines of my own "Errata & Notes" pages, to expand on what's already been posted here.

This is also her first experience GMing a tabletop game, so a short stint as an errata fiend will just be one more in a long series of gaming-related firsts for her...
Tim Emrick, Keeper of the Freeport Errata
http://www.geocities.com/thastygliax/d20errata/

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”