[DCC 5] The Crow God

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Merova
Ill-Fated Peasant

[DCC 5] The Crow God

Post by Merova »

Hi all!

I just saw the solicit for the "Aerie of the Crow God" in GTM. It sounds really good. I'm happy to see that Andrew Hind is writing it. I'm not too familiar with his rpg writings; his only professional credits that I've read is in the Horrors of Wierd War Two for Pinnacle and Of Places Most Foul for Mystic Eye Games. However, I've been a long-time fan of his reviews over at RPGnet.

I noticed that the cover isn't an Erol Otus, but it still looks cool. Will Erol be working on future covers for Goodman Games?

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading, :)

---Olivia
Wise as Athena, Beautiful as Aphrodite, Stronger than Heracles and Swift as Hermes
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Hi Merova,

Glad you're looking forward to Aerie of the Crow God! It's a great adventure, and it'll be a great module when it's in print. We're doing the art now and there will be quite a few ready-to-use player handouts.

Erol will indeed be doing art for some other future DCC's, but asking him to do the cover to EVERY one would be a bit too much! Chuck Whelon is doing the cover to Aerie. His paintings have a "natural retro" look that fits the DCC's perfectly. You can see more of his art on his home page at http://www.whelon.com/ . Look for more info on the next Erol cover in the coming months.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”