Age of Worms in the DCC World

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Age of Worms in the DCC World

Post by Eryx »

I'm scouting out for some advice with regards to our next campaign (Age of Worms) which starts in January 07.

Where would make a good location for that campaign path? I was looking at using the Criestine Empire, but re-reading through that nation's description in the Gaz, I'm not so sure that it would be that fitting (I can't see them having an arena as descriped in one section of that path, in the capitol, for instance).

So, for those of you who know that campaign path, would Crieste being suitable or is there somewhere better?

Thanks.
---

Staunch anti-4E. Nuff said.
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

In the end, I've decided (after re-reading the Criestine section a few more times) that Crieste will be fine.
---

DitheringFool
Far-Sighted Wanderer

Post by DitheringFool »

I am interested in how things work out for you! I've read lots of campaign journals covering the Age of Worms and most if not all have been in Greyhawk. It would be fun to see how you manage the conversion.
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

DitheringFool wrote:I am interested in how things work out for you! I've read lots of campaign journals covering the Age of Worms and most if not all have been in Greyhawk. It would be fun to see how you manage the conversion.
Thanks. When it comes to it then, I shall post a story hour up for the campaign. I shall be including a few extra DCC modules as well so should fit in well. :)
---

Rick Maffei
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Rick Maffei »

DitheringFool wrote:I am interested in how things work out for you! I've read lots of campaign journals covering the Age of Worms and most if not all have been in Greyhawk. It would be fun to see how you manage the conversion.
Ditto here.

Criestine should work fine. You could probably place AoW almost anywhere in the Northlands without much fuss. Once you have Diamond Lake placed, and a major city to serve as the Free City (er, ahem, Greyhawk City), and an Alhaster-type town, you're pretty much set.
DCC #26 The Scaly God
DCC #60 Thrones of Punjar
Monstercology: Orcs
Age of Cthulhu 2: Madness in London Town
Co-author Age of Cthulhu 5: The Long Reach of Evil
Co-author 2006, 2007, 2008 Tourney DCCs

Visit Rick's RPG Blog Jabberwock's Rest
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

Cool. My group just has the last chapter of Shackled City to finish and then we can jump into AoW.
---

Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

Okiday... we finally finished SC last weekend (only took 18 months!), and they've made their characters for AoW ready to start this coming Sunday.

Since we're set in Aereth, and theres a whole slew of DCC's slotted in, would the Powers That Be mind if I posted the campaign as a story hour here?
---

goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Sounds like a good story hour to me! No problem at all.
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Eryx
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Eryx »

goodmangames wrote:Sounds like a good story hour to me! No problem at all.
Thankyou very much.
---

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”