#14:Dungeon Interludes- spoilers

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

slimykuotoan
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

#14:Dungeon Interludes- spoilers

Post by slimykuotoan »

DMed the first adventure tonight; it was a total laugh.

Loved the wererat at the end (Blood Whiskers or whatever)- I made him super annoying, and he took advantage of the fact that the players were rushing to smear silver lotions over their blades during the encounter.

...and the bag of never-ending rats: hilarious.

I'm sure the characters will be sure to bring that item along during further adventures.

This was a great one-nighter: quick and to the point.
Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

Do the one with all the "trophies". You should be able to have a lot of fun with that one as well.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
superfan
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by superfan »

Yes, Trophies indeed with the Hunter of Worlds. Great adventure!! Feels like Predator 2 with better writing, and less Danny Glover.

(but email me for my maps if you will be doing it within the next few weeks as the website for maps is 2-3 weeks off)

Benwax@aol.com

ben "superfan" waxman
"They Might Be Dwarves" - World Champions Xcrawl 2007. So BAD...but yet so good.
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

Glad to hear you've all enjoyed Interludes. It was a challenge (a lot of fun, but still a challenge) to develop as wide a variety of adventures as I could that still had a common thread running through them.

I've DM'd a half dozen different groups through the Eye of the Night episode (scenario 1) and love hearing how groups approach the problems differently. A wererat at low levels can be a real nightmare, but creative groups always perservere.
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”