DCC Fiction

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Treebore
Cold-Blooded Diabolist

Post by Treebore »

The DCC's make great stories, especially when played out by good groups.
Castles and Crusades is my game of choice!
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

DCC Fiction

Post by CharlieRock »

I need fiction to read ,too. Its not enough, the tons of neat stuff in the box setting. I want stories. Where can I find them? If there is not enough, can I write them? :wink:

Also, my favorite series was the Conan Saga. I got twelve books into Thieves World,too. I cleared my immediate slate to make time to read the Aereth Gazeteer (since I am going to use it in our next campaign :) ).
ynnen
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by ynnen »

I'm a big advocate of this, too! I would love to read about the gripping adventures taking place in the tough, grinding Dungeon Crawl Classics environments and settings.
Crypt of the Devil Lich, Dungeon Interludes, The Mask of Death, Adventure Begins, Vault of the Dragon Kings, the Power Gamers Wizard Strategy Guide, The Adventure Continues, Palace in the Wastes and PhoenixCrawl Open
Renshai
Hard-Bitten Adventurer

Post by Renshai »

Yeah, the dungeons actually make for very good fiction.

CharlieRock, those are two of my favorite fantasy series, hands down. Conan and Thieves' World are also fantastic d20 games to boot.

If you are interested in keeping track of my game, you can find it www.rpgforums.org. I've got registration turned off because the forum is basically for myself and my group to track the game, but you are welcome to browse and see how the game is progressing.
CharlieRock
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by CharlieRock »

Theres an idea ... online fiction 8)

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”