DCC - what's next?

A forum for discussing the many DCC modules published under third edition rules, EXCEPT for Castle Whiterock, which has its own forum.

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

bobrunnicles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

DCC - what's next?

Post by bobrunnicles »

Hey guys,

Yes, I know most of us (myself included) are still waiting for the general release of the Known Realms set and the two preceding modules, but I'd like to know what's coming up next for the DCC line? It seems like we've been drooling over these images (DCC 32-35) long enough now - I want new things to drool over and generally hunger for!

:)

So how about it, G-G? Got any new items for the 'upcoming releases' page?
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Yup, the upcoming releases page will be updated soon. Here's a quick sneak peak of what's coming...

October
DCC #36: Talons of the Horned King, with cover art by Jeff Dee featuring... a dragon shooting lasers out of its eyes? What's this!?! It's cool, that's what...
DCC Minis: New figures for Brother Jharo, human monk (DCC #13); Rez-zomar, Goblin Warchief (DCC #1); and Lawrence Gannu, the Rat King (in two forms, human and hybrid; DCC #1)

November
DCC #37: The Slithering Overlord, a cavern crawl with a serpentine mastermind
DCC #38: Escape from the Forest of Lanterns, a whimsical journey to a demiplane ruled by the Warty Witch and her entourage of miniature trolls

Cover art and more coming soon!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
bobrunnicles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by bobrunnicles »

Sounds good to me! Any hints on the level range for these adventures?
Maliki
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by Maliki »

DCC #38: Escape from the Forest of Lanterns, a whimsical journey to a demiplane ruled by the Warty Witch and her entourage of miniature trolls
Minature trolls! I love miniture trolls. :D

Sounds like some more DCC goodness on the way. :D
Never throw rocks at a man with a Vorpal Sword
Mike_Ferguson
Deft-Handed Cutpurse

Post by Mike_Ferguson »

bobrunnicles wrote:Sounds good to me! Any hints on the level range for these adventures?
Details for all three of these adventures have been posted by Joseph on the main page.

I like the sounds of "Talons" myself ... :twisted:
bobrunnicles
Wild-Eyed Zealot

Post by bobrunnicles »

No sh*t, Talons sounds AWESOME - I always loved the quirkiness of the old S3, should make for an interesting adventure. Pretty low level though in comparison - 3-5? My current group is at 4th level now and will probably make 6+ by the time this comes out so I doubt they'll be able to partake without some heavy modification :(

In fact they all look good, and a nice spread of low to mid level. Forest Of Lanterns might work though by the time it comes out; in the meantime I'm trying to get them to 5th level so we can play Savage Kings (says 4-6 but also says party levels should be 20-24; I have a four player group so 5th level sounds about right). Got several options from there and they all look good - I LOVE these adventures :) :)

Return to “DCC Modules - 3E”