Eagerly awaiting

Comments on our other product lines: Dungeon Alphabet, Monster Alphabet, Cthulhu Alphabet, How to Write Adventure Modules That Don't Suck, and more...

Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh

Sheyd
Gongfarmer

Eagerly awaiting

Post by Sheyd »

Hello,
I'm eagerly awaiting arrival of two of the Complete Guides, Doppelgangers and Wererats. Both creature types have long played a role in my campaigns but in truth I have only sketchy information on their deeper goals and backgrounds so I look forward to receiving them in the mail.
I would like to thank in advance Goodman games for publishing guides on creatures like these. No where else have I found such. Having read your 'Complete Guide to drow' I fully expect the two guides I ordered to be just as informative and idea inspiring as was the one on the Drow.
Now to find that guide on the Flumphs! :wink:

-Sheyd-
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Post by goodmangames »

Thanks for the kind words! You'll be glad to know that a guide to flumphs is in the works.

Well, maybe not. ;)
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com
Sheyd
Gongfarmer

Received!

Post by Sheyd »

Hello,
I received my books today and have begun to consume them intellectually speaking of course. I am enjoying the Doppelgangers already. I once more commend Goodman Games for their products AND the speedy delivery.
I've read that you have other 'complete guides' in the works and will await their avalibility eargerly. One monster I think deserves a guide in all honesty is the Rakshaka (sp). The persian demon is versitle and useful in many situations.
The Flumphs will rise and takeover the world!! You'll SEE!!! :wink:

-Sheyd-
goodmangames
Cold-Hearted Immortal

Re: Received!

Post by goodmangames »

Sheyd wrote:I've read that you have other 'complete guides' in the works and will await their avalibility eargerly. One monster I think deserves a guide in all honesty is the Rakshaka (sp). The persian demon is versitle and useful in many situations.
Speak of the devil... we actually have a CG to Rakshasa in the works. Might as well spill the beans. :) It's still in the early stages of development and won't be ready for some time, but I'll post updates as it progresses.

By the way, the author of the doppelganger and wererat books (Keith Baker) also did much of the work on the Complete Guide to Beholders. If you like his work, check out the beholders book. And if you like the beholders book, check out the rakshasa book, which is being done by Matt Sprengeler, who helped Keith extensively on the beholders book!
Joseph Goodman
Goodman Games
www.goodman-games.com

Return to “System Neutral Products and More”