Share links and comments about your favorite A-R-T and the cool folks who make it. Help other A-R-T fans find cool new A-R-T-ists out there on the net!
Moderators: DJ LaBoss, finarvyn, Harley Stroh
- Ill-Fated Peasant
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 am
- Cold-Blooded Diabolist
- Posts: 530
- Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:58 am
- FLGS: The Portal
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
To defend: This is the Pact.
But when life loses its value,
and is taken for naught -
then the Pact is to Avenge.
- Tyrant Master (Administrator)
- Posts: 3813
- Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 1:46 pm
- FLGS: Bizarro World
- Location: Left Coast, USA
Love the line work -- also, the stippling has a great retro feel.
- Cold-Hearted Immortal
- Posts: 2990
- Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:41 am
Really cool stuff!
Cathbad the Meek (herbalist Wizard 1): AC 9; 4 hp; S 7, A 7, St 10, P 17, I 13, L 8; Neutral; Club, herbs, 50' rope, 50 cp; -1 to melee attack rolls. Hideous scar.
- Wild-Eyed Zealot
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:29 am
- Location: Nirvana
The art of Al.......this is great work!
THE ONE AND THE PRIME....NEVER FORGOTTEN
- Hard-Bitten Adventurer
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:29 am
I agree with Gnomeboy. Nice consistancy to! Looking forward to more!!
- Far-Sighted Wanderer
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:51 am
- Location: California
Good work! I like the monsters and that last one!